Terms & Conditions
In order to place an order, please login to www.regency-rib.com or call customer service at 212-947-7500 or 800-782-7810 weekdays between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit one of our showrooms, or contact your local Sales Representative.
- All prices listed are wholesale and based on quantity.
- Items must be purchased in increments of the inner box pack. Mixing colors to meet minimums is not acceptable.
- $500.00 opening order. $250.00 dollar minimum for reorders.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- Mountainside, NJ warehouse, unless otherwise specified.
- Orders are shipped 'Best Way' determined by our traffic department, unless otherwise specified on order.
- Common carrier shipments will be shipped on a freight collect basis unless other advance arrangements are made with Regency. Smaller shipments will be made by UPS or FedEx ground and the freight cost will be prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Inside delivery, residential delivery, or lift gate requests must be noted on order. Please expect additional charges.
- Credit Card- We accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover. Credit cards are charged on the day of shipment for the product that is being shipped.
- Terms- Net 30 payment terms are available with approved credit. New accounts please complete and return our credit application by fax to our credit department at 212-685-2062.
- Past due balances are assessed at a finance charge of 1% per month.
- Christmas Dating (due 12/01) and Fall Dating (due 11/01) are available with approved credit for orders over $2500.00.
- Spring Dating (orders placed by 11/1 are eligible for the following dating) $2,000-4,999 subject to 60 day terms, $5,000 and up subject to 90 day terms. All discounts and dating are subject to credit approval and payment within agreed upon terms. Some restrictions apply.
- Tax ID, State Resale Certificate, or equivalent are required
Back orders over $50.00 will be shipped when available unless otherwise specified on sales order.
Claims - Shortages, Overages & Damages
Claims must be reported by email or fax within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. Include invoice number, Regency item number/color, and affected quantity when reporting. Claims reported after that will not be honored. At our discretion, we will occasionally request pictures of damages for our file. Please send them by email to email@example.com Please advise if you would like replacement if available.
Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 212-947-7500 or 800-782-7810 for an RA# before returning merchandise to our Distribution Center. Merchandise must be returned in original cartons. Unauthorized returns will be refused at our docks and returned to the sender. Any undamaged or refused merchandise may be subject to a 15% restocking fee and appropriate freight charges.
Cancellations are required in writing by fax or email to customer service.
If you are experiencing any web site issues or have a question relating to the website please email us at: email@example.com